RBB Co-Founder Ioana Qureshi | Not So Basic Makeup Private Lessons for Beginners | Custom Appointment Times
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Rare Bird Beauties co-founder Ioana Qureshi hosts private makeup lessons to help perfect your individual makeup look.
WHO THESE CLASSES ARE FOR
These private lessons are for anyone wanting to elevate their makeup skills. Pending on your lesson, Ioana can teach you how to:
- find your perfect complexion
- give volume to your lips
- get that perfect eyeshadow shading
- apply makeup effortlessly
Ioana will tailor your lesson to your individual needs and look. By the end of your lesson, you will know why it's hard to miss a rare bird beauty.
HOW BOOKING WORKS
Select and purchase the private lesson you would like to take with Ioana. Within a few days after booking, Ioana will personally reach out to you and set up a time and date for your lesson.
PRIVATE LESSON DESCRIPTIONS
PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE LESSON | 2 HOURS | $375
- This two hour private lesson will walk you through all the steps needed to create a beautiful, natural look.
- Learn each step of applying makeup including eye shadow, foundation, lipstick, complexion, and highlighting in detail.
- With this hands on learning experience, Ioana will apply makeup on one side of your face while you learn to recreate and practice yourself on the other side of your face.
- Ioana will review your personal makeup bag and teach you how to get the best use out of your makeup as well as make purchase recommendations.
- Ask questions in real time and see the techniques in person.
- Learn all about the tools used to aid you in creating a makeup look with ease.
- Learn the techniques behind getting the complexion you've always wanted without having your makeup look like a mask.
- Ioana will use your phone to film small "how to" clips so you can rewatch at home after your lesson
PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE HALF DAY LESSON | 4 HOURS | $675
- Includes everything listed in the above 2 hours session
- Learn added tricks such as:
- mastering winged liner
- covering imperfections
- taking your makeup from daytime to night
- how to choose the right brushes
- Dive deeper into 3 specific Focus Lessons of your choosing. The Focus Lessons are listed towards the bottom of this page.
PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE MINI FOCUS LESSON | 1 HOUR | $210
- Whether you want to master enhancing your eyes, complexion, or brows, Ioana's focus lesson will gear towards a specific need that you want to address and develop.
- Dive deeper into 1 Focus Lesson of your choosing. The Focus Lessons are listed towards the bottom of this page.
GROUP LESSONS | 3 HOURS | $195 PER GUEST | 4 GUEST MINIMUM
- Get your best friends together and learn makeup techniques of your choice
- This is a great option for bridal parties. With rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, and other wedding related events you can learn to apply beautiful makeup for all your events.
- After you book, Ioana will reach out to personalize your group class. You may choose a full "look" which all of you will complete, or choose 3 specific "Focus Lessons" to learn. The Focus Lessons are listed towards the bottom of this page.
- All group classes start with a discussion of techniques, products, and tools to help you achieve the desired result.
- Ioana will perform a demo with step by step guidance as your group follows along
- Upon booking, you will be charged for the 4 guest minimum. If you would like to add more guests, just let Ioana know when she reaches out to plan your class
Eye makeup- eye makeup is not just about applying shadow, liner, and mascara. Eye makeup can not only define your eye shape, but brighten your eye color and add that special touch to your overall look.
- Smokey eye- Take it up a notch! The smokey eye is an industry staple and one of my personal favorite looks to create on clients. The smokey eye is an excellent choice for special events, or a night out on the town for that perfect sultry effect. A smokey eye will work on any eye shape and any skin tone when done correctly! Let me teach you how to get the most from your eye makeup!
- Complexion- Learn the techniques behind getting the complexion you've always wanted without having your makeup look like a mask. Whether you're going for a sheer radiant look or a flawless matte finish, I can teach you my expert tips and tricks for evening out your skin tone to create the perfect complexion with long-wearing results.
- Highlight and Contour - One of the most sought after makeup tricks used by celebrity makeup artists for complexion correction featuring highlighting and contouring. Learn how to bring out your bone structure and minimize and maximize features of your face.
Lips- Learn to create the illusion of volume! This lesson will focus on teaching you how to create perfectly symmetrical and long wearing results for beautifully defined lips!
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR, IOANA QURESHI
Ioana Qureshi is the lead makeup artist and co-owner of Rare Bird Beauties. Ioana began her 10 year career as a sought after makeup artist at Gallery of Hair Salon, followed by a freelance position with MAC Cosmetics. She quickly developed a passion for bridal and red-carpet beauty and used her entrepreneurial skills to start her own business. She co-founded Rare Bird Beauties in 2015, alongside business partner Jennifer Beyers, and together they became an unstoppable duo. Their work has been featured on the Cover of Chicago Style Weddings Magazine, Modern Luxury and Modern Lux North Shore, Style Me Pretty, Front page of the Knot Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings and many more.
Rare Bird Beauties has quickly grown to be one of Chicago’s top luxury Wedding and Special Event Hair and Makeup companies, and is proud to be represented by a team of 40 of Chicago’s most talented artists.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Shoot an email to email@example.com and we will be back to you shortly!